Laurel loves bath time!
Maisy too!Here are a few pics of their nursery...they just moved in this week and it has been so nice to have them in there...they seem to sleep better and so do we!
They are still sharing a crib...we'll see how long that will last...they just seem to do better close together.
The theme of the room is "In the Leafy Treetops the Birds Sing Good Morning". It's from one of my favorite Primary songs. So we did trees, flowers and birds. My mother-in-law helped me make the curtains (thanks Shirley).
My mom basically helped me with everything else. She recovered the used chair from Ben and Kerri (this is kind of what it used to look like), made the sheer curtain for the shelves, painted the wrought iron trees and the night stand and of course made the lampshade look fabulous! Thanks Mom!
How many men does it take to hang a chandelier?Thanks Guys! You did a great job!
O.K. now here is some video:
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Pictures and Movies...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
your girls are SO beautiful! so beautiful!!!
and their room is awesome. you did such a great job. i love the chandelier. i want one for maya's room, but celing fans are required in texas! :)
Hannah, that nursery is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Great job! I love the sheer curtain over the shelf.
Laurel and Maisy are sooooo cute, and little. I'm happy about that, because these dresses will still fit them when it's time to bless them. By the way, I finished Maisy's today and will finish Laurel's tomorrow and do the bonnets too.
I love the video of Hannah and the girls sleeping. What a sweet moment, huh Jeff?
I love how one baby has 'I love Daddy' and the other has 'I love Mommy' Very sweet.
I am guessing Jeff was never in that bed with Hannah and the babies... or Hannah wouldn't be asleep!
Oh my goodness! What an absolutely darling nursery! That needs to go in the pages of a magazine. Your girls are just beautiful :)
P.S. I grew up with the Stevensons out in Stead - to answer how I know them...
I LOVE that nursery. It is absolutely gorgeous. Very creative. :)
No clue if you remember me or not...but we went to the YSA Ward in Reno together years ago (when there was only one...I heard that that has changed) and I was staying with the Withers' family. Anyway, I found your blog and had to say hello and congratulations to you and your family. Your little girls are absolutely adorable!!!
The glider looks SO much better! I am glad it is getting a second chance at life with your family.
We love all the picture updates! We are excited to finally be able to meet Laurel & Maisy in the summer!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I love the room, I love the babies, I love everything! SO CUTE! I can't believe Maisy is 8 lbs now! That's AWESOME!
Hannah will you design a bedroom for me too? What a wonderful nursery. Your girls are beautiful. I hope we get to see you when we are at Women's Conference!
Okay Hannah, We can't wait to come visit. I love the Nursery. We are going to have to discuss some tips for ours. Your girls are so beautiful and I love that you enjoy every moment. Talk to you soon.
Love ya!
Oh my goodness Hannah, their nursery is amazing, great job!
And Laurel and Maisy are beautiful, they look like dolls.
Well, we've just posted some pictures of Massey, just wanted to let you know.
love ya,
Ruth
Hannah-
I love looking at your blog. The nursery is so so so you and beautiful. Annacy loves looking at the pictures of "those two babies." It was nice to hear you saw our blog. I have been stalking yours for quite some time now. This is the good life isn't it! We just laughed last night while our sweet kids wrestled after dinner and we agreed we wouldn't trade our lives for anything. Kids are pure joy!!! Ok so we rethought that when Simon slamed Annacys head into the coffee table and they were both crying....ha! full of fun.
Jami
Hannah!
Your girls are so beautiful! I can't wait to take their pics! I didn't give you our family blog... it is http://christianandaddiewhite.blogspot.com
I hope you are well and getting some sleep! I will be in touch soon
! Addie
Hannah Banana!! You have the cutest family ever! The girls are precious!! I'm glad you are so dedicated in updating your blog! :)
Love ya!
found your blog through natalie,
this nursery is so beautiful, it really needs to be showcased in a magazine of home design.
your twins are just precious!
I love baby burritos and you've got a couple cute ones. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment