I'm reading several books right now...I've always been the type that is reading at least three books at a time...I guess I don't have the attention span to just focus on one. I wish I had about five more hours each day to really read and study the books I am working on...but for now I just read snippets here and there.
One of the snippets I read today had this quote in it. The book is called "Stop Whining, Start Living" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger. I have read a few of her books and occasionally listen to her on the radio. I don't agree with all that she says but I do like her no nonsense approach to life and doing what is right. Anyway, I loved this quote and am memorizing it...I want it to be running through my brain all of the time....it's so true but so easy to forget!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
"YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO - FIRST DO GOOD THEN FEEL GOOD."
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I agree 100%! Think good, do good, and then you will be good. I love your awesome-ness, Hannah.
P.S. We need to catch up. The winds of change are blowing. ;)
Thanks, for all of your help. I think my mom and I might get Holly the book.
Post a Comment