This is life at the Stevenson home today...
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Um...is it bad that I just found two dirty diapers on the kitchen counter?
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is life at the Stevenson home today...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 12:53 PM
7 comments:
Two dirty diapers on the kitchen counter aren't bad if it means Jeff changed them! Is that what it means, by chance??
One of your girls is a power crier! Impressive. I bet you are so proud.=)
Oh, Hannah. I love those girls! and you of course.
~Sarah
Oh Hannah...that brought back a whole bunch of memories...I'm glad you have a sense of humor enough to post this. I don't get worried until the diapers start piling up...two is no big deal at all :) Love you guys!
Poor Hannah!
To answer your question though, no, it's not bad. I've had that happen and I am only responsible for one at the moment. :)
My two screamers are much bigger and their diapers are ten times stinkier (Ok just simon has diapers but they can pack a punch). You are a superwoman and a supermom! Keep up the good work!
You're a good woman Hannah!
Sound like you need to come to my house for a while and let me help you take care of those little angels. I can't wait!
Post a Comment