Most of you who know my family, know that I am related to some pretty creative people. There's Tavan who just started a toy distributing business and who makes custom motorcycles for fun. Then there is Britta who makes the cutest jewelry and other things like car seat covers and blessing dresses. Then I swear the three younger boys Micah, Jordan and Cedric have more creativity and skill in their little pinky fingers than I have in my whole entire body!
The one I wanted to focus on today is Micah (and his wife, one of my favoritisted people, Camille).
Here's something he, Camille and a bunch of other insanely talented people are working on right now.
Check it out...you won't be disappointed!


2 comments:
Hi Hannah!
Yes, I agree with I you, you're simply a bunch of creative and talented people. I looked at Micah and Camilles' blog and it's incredible what they're working on.
Well, give your two beautiful girls a kiss from us.
ps- I think you meant to hyperlink Micah and not Jordan.
Love ya,
Ruth
Hannah,
I came upon your blog, and decided to post. It is me Emilie Carpenter (Welge) from way back when. I still remember BYU sign language like it was yesterday. Congradulations! I have twins boys 10 months old. Pregnancy was horrible. Anywho... stop by my blog and post sometime. www.bradcarpenter.com. And are you blog buddies with Rachel Moser.Ive been trying to get a hold of her too but her blog is private, maybe you could help me out.
Emilie
Post a Comment