ok, so i just posted a similar picture on my blog. just wanted to let you know that i didn't copy you (not that you care) but it's funny that we both had the same idea (i guess us twin moms think alike). (not that father's day was that long ago). (i'm really into parenthesis lately...hahaha)..... ps: very cute pictures.
Is that last picture Jeff's hairy arm? Very nice post, Hannah. I did like the pictures of all of the Dads involved in your lives. I would have to add, that being a Dad is, indeed, one of the most wonderful things. Shae_Dawg
Hello! I'm Hannah. So glad you stopped by. I make paper dolls. Would you like to learn how to make them too? Join me for a fun filled week this summer at Paper Doll Camp!
5 comments:
ps what's your crafty-blog's address? I'd love to see it and get the pattern for those darling smocks!
A picture is definitely worth a thousand words! I especially like the first one of Jeff. No caption needed on that one! Very sweet post.
ok, so i just posted a similar picture on my blog. just wanted to let you know that i didn't copy you (not that you care) but it's funny that we both had the same idea (i guess us twin moms think alike). (not that father's day was that long ago). (i'm really into parenthesis lately...hahaha).....
ps: very cute pictures.
Is that last picture Jeff's hairy arm? Very nice post, Hannah. I did like the pictures of all of the Dads involved in your lives. I would have to add, that being a Dad is, indeed, one of the most wonderful things.
Shae_Dawg
Hi Hannah! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love looking at your blog and your sweet little girls!
You are so creative. We will have to get together and become sewing buddies when I am a stay-at-home mom. :)
Post a Comment