
The AMAZING Jonathan Canlas came a took family pictures. Here is a little teaser for what is to come!
Jon has been there to capture the big moments in our lives. He was our wedding photographer and was kind enough to offer to capture this wonderful time as well. We love you Jon!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Here's a Little Teaser...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
This is a great photo....really a great photo. I've never seen more genuine smiles than on your faces..this is true happiness. We can't wait to see the other photos.
I just stayed up late watching the movie "pay it forward" and I'm now trying to dry the tears and recoup before going to bed. We are all blessed with such a great ability to reach out and bless lives of thousands..if we but take the opportunity. We're grateful to have you all in our family!
Um... Hannah, this picture is adorable. And I love Jonathan Canlas- I'm basically obsessed with his work!
Are these pictures taken by Leo Patrone? I am also obsessed with his work. If so, lucky you!
Thanks guys,
Marielle, it's not Leo...though we love Leo! It's a young lady at BYU...I can't remember her first name but her last name is Hardie. You can see her work at www.hardiephotography.blogspot.com. I think we were one of the first families she shot with Jon. And YES we are so LUCKY to be related to Jon and that he is so generous with his time and talents.
Hannah I love the picture of your family, its soo cute!
Side note we recived a letter in the mail on Saturday for your husband from ETS. I would not worry but this is the company that sends me my test score for school and things. I stil have it. Wil you let me know what you want me to do with it. If you need me to I can drop it by your house sometime!
Hannah,
You are too cute! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. We can't wait to meet them in July. I am so glad you finally had Jon take your pictures. I am sure they are wonderful. Talk to you soon.
Hannah,
Great picture! Can't wait to see more! Have a great day!
Wow, I saw the rest of the pictures on Hardie's blog and they're amazing.
Your whole family is amazing.
And I feel so blessed to have you all as part of my family.
Can't wait to see you and Camille in a few weeks!
Give those beautiful girls a kiss from us!
Hi Hannah!
Long time no see or talk to! I got your blog from Jill Badger and I love it! Your girls are adorable! Congrats to you and your hubby! I love your SWA Story! It sounds like some things never change! I was quit surprised that you stood up for yourself. YOU GO GIRL! We have a blog to it is snbhams.blogspot.com so you can check us out as well!
Take Care!
Normandee
Very cute!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!
A-dorable. I love how they turned out!
Jealous me.
Post a Comment