Friday, March 6, 2009

The Norah Report

Just an update on our little bun in the oven. Norah Jane is scheduled to come on Tuesday (that's THIS Tuesday....yikes!!!) the 10th at 8 a.m. (via C-Section). I am still hoping to go into labor on my own before then so that we can try to do it naturally but if I don't then C-Section it is. I guess my risks for a uterine rupture are increased since it's only been a little over a year since my last C-Section so the Doc isn't going to induce but will let me try if she comes on her own before my due date.

We are anxious to meet our little miracle. I'll post pictures when she comes.

Thanks to so many of you for all of your help and prayers. We love you and feel so blessed by all of you. Norah is a lucky girl to have so many that already love her.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah, Jeff, Maisy and Laurel, our thoughts and prayers are with you at this exciting time. We can't wait to meet little Norah someday. We hope all goes well with her birth!

The Larsens

Dan said...

wow! I hope it goes your way for you. We just had another friend deliver this morning!

Spring babies!

DANIELLE said...

WOW!!! already?! It seems like you just found out you were pregnant! CONGRATS! I'm sooo happy for you and I hope everything goes well!

Ben said...

We are excited for you.

MJG said...

Wahoo! How exciting. I can't wait to meet her.

Maria said...

Ohhh Hannah, how exciting. GOOD LUCK! and I hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see your new little girly.

Jennifer said...

Hannah, best of luck! I'll try to get this bag into you this weekend!

Unknown said...

Good Luck!

LieslPie said...

Oh, i'll be thinking of you! good luck.

Brianne said...

Wow, I wish you the best of luck with everything! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! Already??? Hannah I am thinking about you! What a great day tomorrow will be!

Love you!

Ruth said...

Hannah,
Tell Jeff to put pictures on the blog as soon as Norah come out of the oven, we are SOOOOO excited to meet her.
you're in our prayers.
love ya!

Kristie said...

So today's the big day! Hooray! We'll be praying for you and Norah.

Angela said...

I'm glad I checked your blog today to see that baby Norah is on her way to join your family. We'll be praying that all goes well. I guess you win in having your baby come first, I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday (March 16). Good Luck and we want to see pictures asap.