Friday, March 27, 2009









I'm not an expert photographer but with the help of Picnik, I feel like these turned out pretty great. I crocheted Norah this little cocoon and thought it would help make some great photographs. I remember how fast the newborn stage goes so I wanted to capture this special time for us and Norah. We love this little babe.

8 comments:

Jenks Jive said...

The pictures turned out wonderful. So, precious. I love that first one. She looks like she is really smiling.

Rhiann said...

beautiful pictures!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE these!! Especially the 1st one. Hope things are going good!

Maria said...

So sweet. I never would have guessed you aren't a professional!

Thelma said...

She's beautiful!

coryshay said...

They turned out so great!! You are so talented!

Britta said...

Wow! Hannah you ARE a great photographer, picnik just adds those special effects. I love the ones in the basket. She is so precious. I can't wait to meet her.

Jill said...

I love the cocoon she is in! What a precious little girl! I am so happy fo ryou