Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome Baby Norah

This is Jeff posting for Hannah while she is in the hospital recovering from having our new addition to our family, little Norah Jane. She was born yesterday (3-10-2009) at 12:58pm weighing in at 6 lbs. 11 ounces, and is 18.5 inches long. Mother and baby are doing well.







28 comments:

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!!!

Dan said...

congratulations!

Kerri said...

Hooray for pictures! Norah is beautiful! We can't wait to meet our newest cousin and niece!

We love you guys!

Cami said...

I'm so happy for you! She is a perfect little bundle of PINK! When you're feeling better and getting around we really, really have to get together! I want to come down your way and meet all three of your girls.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!

Clint n Britta's tribe said...

Norah is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Welcome Norah Jane! Hannah you look so good too. Congratulations to all of you! I wish I was there to see her and help Mom out with the twins.

Cedric Anderson said...

Congrats, guys. Hambone, hanging out with you, Ma, and Norah last night was awesome. Hope we can do it again next time you have a baby.

MarkMark said...

Congrats! Glad to see mother and baby are fine. We can't wait to meet little Norah.

Unknown said...

congrats!! we're so excited for you guys! good luck in the crazy coming weeks - you'll do great!

Sassyfrass said...

She so beautiful. Glad all went well! Congratulations!

Devon and Alicia said...

Congratulations!! She is super adorable and I am glad you both are doing well.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I am glad to hear everything went well. She looks just perfect! :)

Jenks Jive said...

Aww! Congratulations! She's so precious. I hope recovery goes well for you. Enjoy your lovely little one.

Thelma said...

Congratulations Hannah and Jeff and (and big sisters!). That's wonderful news and I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Maria said...

What a beautiful, sweet little angel baby from heaven. Congratulations to you all!

Unknown said...

Congrats Hannah!

Beth and Shae said...

You mean you didn't want to call me in the middleof your c-section and tell me your water broke? Just Kidding. We are so happy and want to welcome Norah to the world. Hope to meet her and see you all in the near future. Will call soon. Love to all!

Sara said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Brent and Emily said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! How exciting!!

She's beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! We're very happy for you and can't wait to meet Norah someday.

Amy Chandler said...

She's adorable! We're so happy for you. We'll have to come and spoil soon.

Amalie said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see her in person. I am so happy for you guys.

Kristie said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats!

Tawny said...

Norah fits right in with the rest of the Stevenson clan! I can't get over how much she looks like her sisters. What a beautiful little girl. I'm just so happy for all of you! We sure have thought about and prayed for you. Best wishes in your recovery Hannah. You are a supermom! :)

OurLittleFamily said...

Congrats! She is adorable! Good job!

Love,
Danielle, Anthony, & James

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, Hannah and Jeff. I can't think of any other person who is more capable.

Ruth and Jordan said...

Jeff, thanks so much for posting pictures!!! we couldn't wait to pictures of Norah. She's so darn cute!!! I love her, Massey loves her and uncle Jordan loves her.
Hannah, you look really, really good, you should've seen me after my c-section, I looked terrible.
WE love you guys!!!

Amy said...

Beautiful!! Congrats to the whole crew! Hannah, you look great!