Sunday, March 15, 2009

Laurel and Maisy Meet Norah

Laurel and Maisy came to the hospital on Thursday to meet their new little sister. They were very curious and somewhat excited/distressed. I think they were happier to see their long lost mother...poor girls. But Grandma Anderson has been taking great care of them and so has their Daddy. I was excited to bring little Norah home on Friday but I have to say I did enjoy the few days of recovery in the hospital...getting meals brought in, being told to rest, that cool electric hospital bed...and having only one little sweet baby to take care of...not bad.
Norah has been such a joy. She nurses like a champ which has been a little miracle for me. I wasn't able to nurse Laurel and Maisy and it was one of my greatest desires. She is just so beautiful and I can't believe that I can love her so much. They say your heart expands and your capacity to love grows with each new baby and WOW is that true. We just feel so full of love and so complete. She is such a beautiful little blessing.

P.S. Did you notice Jeff's teeth? He got his braces off hours before Norah was born. I think he looks amazing!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! She is adorable!

Brittany S. G. said...

Norah looks like a baby doll compared to the girlies. It's amazing how big they are/how small she is! :)

Maria said...

So So sweet Hannah. I'm glad you got a little bit of rest at the hospital. YOU look amazing!! So beautiful. I am glad nursing is going well for you. Huge blessing & joy. What a beautiful family! Congratulations!

Yay Jeff! No braces!! Your teeth look great!

Tawny said...

These pictures bring a huge smile to my face. What a cute little family! (Hannah, you make having so many sweet babies look easy!:)

The Sabatini Family said...

Congrats!! Wow, you've got your hands full!! :) Such blessings though. Too cute. Take care.

Jan said...

Congratulations!! Babies are such a gift - and she is beautiful.

Dan said...

congratulations. you're a family of 5 now wow. We'll be there soon.

Thelma said...

What great pictures. I think you look too cute for having just given birth though. Come on Hannah! You're making the rest of us feel bad. Your girls are all so adorable!

coryshay said...

Congrats! What a cute little family! You look amazing already!

LieslPie said...

oh so cute. three little girls!! here's proof that it is possible to take care of more kids after you have twins. i was kind of thinking of not having more until my twins were in high school....just kidding.

Unknown said...

aw, so sweet, hannah!! so happy for you guys!

Genevieve Beck said...

Welcome home! How fun to see all your girls! Norah is beautiful. I'm so glad you got to rest in the hospital and I hope you have a lot of help at home for quite awhile! Congratulations!

Ruth and Jordan said...

Hannah,
you look great! and Norah is just beautiful, I showed my family some of the pictures and they're are super happy for you and think Norah is also beautiful. Maisy and Laurel are going to have so much fun being the older sisters.
Love ya!

Sue's Kitchen said...

Hannah
Congrats!!!
You look amazing in those pictures. And your girls are all so cute!

Amy said...

Hannah you are so blessed!!! What a beautiful family you have. Bailey was just looking at these and saying, "they have beautiful eyes" cute, cute, cute!!!

Britta said...

How CUTE! Laurel and Maisy will be great big sisters. I love their shirts Hannah. You are so amazing!!!
I love the picture of all of them on Jeff's lap.(He's the only one excited and he doesn't really know what he's in for, does he? lol) I also love the one of Maisy smiling by the crib. So cute! You guys are awesome! Keep it up!

Olivia Cobian said...

Hannah, you look terrific! You don't even look like you gave birth a week ago (and in the picture it had only been two days!). Your girls are beautiful too.

jaacs said...

Congratulations! What a little cutie! And you look great for just having a c-section! I wish I looked that good after mine. lol. You are amazing! Mother of three in just over a year. Wow. Your girls are all so precious. Welcome to the world, Norah!

McCombs Family said...

What a sweetheart! I am so glad I decided to check your blog. Jeff is so lucky to have such wonderful women surrounding him. I love love love the name! Take care of yourself....and I am so glad that nursing is going good. You deserve to have a very easy nurser this time. (OK so 'easy' isn't the best word to use when your milk is coming in and nursing is new again.)

Jill said...

I am glad you can nurse! It is such a wonderful bonding time! Just keeping going after the first week. That is usually when I wanted to give up!

Erica said...

Congrats, She is so beautiful and I love her name! She just fits right in to your family. She is a lucky girl.

Rhiann said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I love her name. she is so cute!