Maisy and Laurel by Grandma Dahl's Stream
Starr Valley, NV
"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again." - Elizabeth Lawrence
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 9:13 PM
9 comments:
I have no words.
It's beautiful. I love Starr Valley.
That is awesome!
That is the most darling thing Ive ever seen.
That is one of the neatest pictures I've ever seen. You could put that on a cover of an "enchanted" book!
That is such a great picture. Maisy was so cute when she wanted to play with the "bubbles." We need to have more parties.
The very sight of my own enchanted childhood.
This picture made me unreasonably happy.
Thanks for the beautiful picture and inspiring quote!
Hannah you should submit this to a photo contest. It's amazing and so cute!
Post a Comment