Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Happens in Vegas....


Dear Mom,
All I have to say is:  YOU ARE A TROOPER!!! Thanks for putting up with us and not dying or killing any of us for lack of sleep. Thanks for going to Walmart in the scary part of town in the middle of the night for "bintee's" and for laughing when EVERYTHING seemed to go wrong (i.e. lost purse, road construction, boarded up restaurants...).  Thanks also for still agreeing to watch these three little Yayhoo's in November.


With Love,
Your Bedraggled Daughter.




Maisy's outfit and expression say it all.  It was one, crazy, exhausting trip...but worth it to see the Singers
and to meet up with these guys:

 

Dear Lori,
It was so wonderful to see you again.  Thanks for driving from beautiful Los Angeles when you did to see us for two completely chaotic hours.  I hope it was as wonderful for you as it was for us. And Andrew...those EYES?!

2 comments:

coryshay said...

I do music for nursery now and I gotta say, I love those little twinnies! Maisy sat on her chair the entire time like a perfect little lady watching the rest of the kids screaming and being maniacs for about a half hour! Priceless!

Nicki said...

Hey Hannah, What a group! I love the three blind mice. It looks like you are keeping your hands full at all times. I'm glad you got the shot with everyone in costume!:)