Monday, August 18, 2008

The BIG Announcement

So it turns out we are not as infertile as we thought...soon it will be Jeff and Hannah plus...THREE!

We were pretty shocked when we found out for sure on Laurel and Maisy's 6th month birthday. But now we are excited and feel so completely blessed.

I have been pretty sick this time around but am starting to finally feel a little bit better which is nice...it's amazing how quickly you forget how miserable it is to be pregnant. I am hitting the second trimester in a few days so am really looking forward to that.

I think this poem that Cedric wrote is very appropriate.

I guess this is our time and season to have a whole bunch of little people running around! I am due in the beginning of March so the girls will be almost 14 months old when the new baby arrives. We will have three under the age of two...crazy...but a good crazy.

24 comments:

Kerri said...

Hannah,

I know Ben talked to either you or Jeff, but I never had a chance to tell you congratulations.

CONGRATULATIONS!

By the way, thanks for having another baby; my sisters are finished adding to their families (that is what happens when you are the youngest) and our new baby will need some cousins near his age. Now he will be tucked nicely between your three. Thanks for being accommodating. =)

Carlee Hoopes said...

Holy Smokes! That's awesome Hannah! Congratulations! I remember on your former blog you wrote a post about how you were feeling down about not being able to get pregnant and how you said that Jeff told you that one day you would have a whole house full of kids. I guess he was right! That's awesome and amazing! Congrats again! :)

LieslPie said...

oh my goodness!!! congratulations hannah. i mean this in a playful way...GOOD LUCK with that!!!! it just shows you how awesome you are that heavenly father knows you can handle another one. you'll have to tell me how different it feels to be pregnant with just one.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You little ones are going to have so much fun growing up together.

Sabrina Martini said...

CONGADULATIONS!!

I have been reading your blog! You are an amazing Mom and woman! I love that you had twins!! Now another one!!! My neighbor has four under five so yes crazy but a good crazy like you said! I am really excited for you! I love your family! You are soo amazing!!! Good Luck! I will keep you in my prayers!

Sabrina

Thelma said...

Congratulations Hannah! I think you're in for a wild ride but I'm sure you're up to the challenge! I hope you feel better soon.

Love Thelma

brkimball said...

Hannah,
Amy Curzon said she found you on Facebook. So I looked at that and found your blog. I have had a great time reading about your darling twins and how things are going so well for you and the great memories you are making with your family. Congrats on expecting!! Hope you get to feeling better. Regan Christensen Kimball (from Ricks many, many years ago!)

Unknown said...

I am so happy and excited for you two! With everything you guys have been through, this is just the best news ever. Congratulations again!

P.S. Kristin is throwing me a shower on Saturday, Sept 13. I really hope you can come. :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

so so very happy for you guys - that is amazing! and wonderful, of course!

Melanee said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news! We are so happy for you.

Camille said...

You're definitely a "woman of strength" Hannah. I love you!

PS Jeff must be some kind of wonderful too!

coryshay said...

Oh my gosh, Hannah!!!! Congratulations!!! Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you! Congrats! oh and ps you did an amazing job translating on sunday! I've never been good at translating scripture to sign but you did well at getting the right idea across! well done

Devon and Alicia said...

Holy Cow! Congratulations!! That is fantastic news. If anyone can do it, it would be you. You are an a amazing mom and woman. We are super excited for you!

Britta said...

Congrats! You're almost caught up to me and it'll only have been about 1 1/2 years. AMAZING! It's all in the Lords time, right? I remember you would always say that before you found your Mr. Right(Jeff), and started having babies. Well, Hannah, does the Lord fulfill His promises or what?!

jaacs said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations, Hannah and family! What an amazing blessing. AH, I love it. What fun!

Derek and Christi said...

Best news ever! Derek and I are so happy for you and Jeff! It makes me so happy to see you getting all you want... and more. If I could wish it to anyone it would be you.

Maria said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!! How exciting for you! And what a relief it was so easy this time! :) Wow. My sister has 3 under 3... I wish we still lived close so I could come help you out some! But Congratulations!

Sassyfrass said...

I love Cedric's poem! Congrats again! And the girls are so beautiful and getting so big!

Cami said...

Congratulations Hannah! That is wonderful news...You should talk to my brother Nick...they did the same thing in reverse...they had a 14 month old and then twins...

Good luck! Your girls are adorable. My blog is camzcam.blogspot.com It's not as beautiful and put together as yours, but it's new...give me some time.

Cami

Sara said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I am sure you're the best mom. Your children are so blessed...as I am sure you are with them. I wish I could see you more often! Take Care, Sara :o)

Rhiann said...

Oh my goodness you are one brave women!! I don't think I could have done that. I'm very happy for you guys. Congratulations!

Susan said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for your guys. I have had so much fun looking at your blog. Your girls are darling!

Brent and Emily said...

Yay for babies!! We are SO excited for you, even though you may feel terrified sometimes. :) Glad you're getting over the "pukes".

Nothing new on our front...yet. We're still waiting to hear about the new insurance.

Angela said...

Yahoo! This is so exciting! I am thrilled for you guys!Congrats on baby number three!!! Not to mention that your girls are beautiful!

Love ya!!!