The Dahl Reunion as I mentioned before was a big celebration of Grandma Dahl's 90th birthday. We all had such a great time getting reacquainted with family and celebrating Grandma. Here are some highlights:
Grandma, Mom and Aunt Jennifer admiring the cake.
Our whole crew except for Tavan and his family...we missed them. As you can see most of us are wearing red. We wore it in honor of Grandma...it's her favorite color.
Britta with Maisy, Clint and Cedric in the back talkin' it up.
Little Elsa Lou looking adorable as always.Micah and Nigel getting dangerously close.
Mom and Maisy
Laurel just hanging out...literally.
Little Samantha Scout and Papa.
Jordo teaching Laurel how to balance.
Cousin Jessica holding Maisy. It was so fun to catch up with her...she has been nannying in Connecticut for the past three years...she knows what she is doing!
Oh, HI Micah...
Jordan holding Massey and Maisy.
This is Margaret Sloan (Sloan is what we all call her). She loved holding any baby she could get her hands on. She was so good with Maisy. When Maisy started fussing, she started rocking her and singing "I am a Child of God"...it calmed Maisy right down and was so darned cute!
Look at these two love birds...can you believe they just celebrated five whole years of marital bliss? Camille, you are a very patient woman and Micah you are a very crazy man.
Dallin and Calvin just getting in a quick game of checkers before church.
This is after one of the most entertaining drives I've ever had from Utah to Starr Valley. Aunt Beth came (she is my Grandpa Dahl's little sister) and just filled the whole trip with the greatest stories about her life. She is a few years younger than Grandma Dahl but still as busy as ever being a college professer, running her interior decorating business (she is working on Clint Eastwoods' first wives, summer home right now), and doing other amazing things. We had such a great trip...thanks Aunt Beth!
Grandma was so happy she came.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Dahl Reunion/ Grandma's Birthday Celebration
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hannah, I'm so thrilled that you are back at the computer blogging. I've been patiently waiting for new posts from you. I also appreciate what you wrote about your grandma and the pictures from the Dahl reunion. You are such a wonderful person. I understand we may get to see each other on Thursday. I'll look forward to it!
Hannah, I am so glad that I found you! I knew that you had a blog but I didn't know that address. I have added you to mine so now you will become that subject of all my witty, well though-out comments. My blog is rebeccalynnbitton@blogspot.com. I am not nearly as dedicated as I should be. I love your pictures of the girls!
Hannah,
Your babies are so adoreable! Looks like you guys had a fun time at your reunion! Take care!
Hannah,
I was so glad to hear from you! You look great and your girls are sooo adorable! My parents also can't say enough nice things about you guys, which is no surprise to me. :) p.s. Your Grandma is so cute!
Post a Comment