Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can you tell them apart?


1.

2.
3.
4.


5.
Lately we have been told my many people that Laurel and Maisy seem to be looking more and more alike. I don't see it at all...but of course we know them well and that's natural. So I'm making this a challenge...let's call it the Identity Challenge. Are you up for it?

Here's how it will work:
In the comment section, simply put who is who in each of the five pictures. Let's see if you have been paying attention...let's see what kind of friends and family members you really are! There is NO CHEATING. Meaning you cannot look at previous posts and cannot look at what other people have written. Just do the best you can.

Good Luck!

16 comments:

Dan said...

I cannot tell them apart. There is a set of twins in our building, I see them quite often and I can't tell them apart either.

Devon and Alicia said...

1. Maisy on the left, Laurel on the right.
2. Maisy on the left, Laurel on the right.
3. Maisy on the left, Laurel on the right.
4. Maisy on the left, Laurel on the right.
5. Laurel on the right, Maisy on the left.
I really have no idea, but I do know that they are dang cute!

Thelma said...

I can tell they look different but I don't know which is which. In my defense, I've only see them once but I'm really not good at that sort of thing though. There are triplets on our street that Mark plays with and I can never keep two of them straight. Neither can Mark. He calls them "triplet".

Brittany S. G. said...

This will be easy. :)

1. Laurel, Maisy
2. Maisy, Laurel
3. Laurel, Maisy,
4. (tricky! :) ) Laurel, Maisy
5. Maisy, Laurel (CUTE! :D )

I love these babes :)

gramakaren said...

1. Maisy, Laurel
2. Maisy, Laurel
3. Laurel, Maisy
4. Maisy, Laurel
5. Maisy, Laurel

Too cute...

Camille said...

1. Laurel, Maisy
2. Maisy, Laurel
3. Laurel, Maisy
4. Laurel, Maisy
5. Laurel, Maisy

Okay, the last one was really hard for me! Please, just tell me I got it right. My neck hurts from turning my head sideways to study the faces. I'm ashamed that I'm not 100% certain!

I love them all the same.

Rhiann said...

I think Laurel is on the right and Maisy is on the Left!

sarah said...

1 Laurel, Maisy
2 Maisy, Laurel
3 Laurel, Maisy
4 Laurel, Maisy
5 Maisy, Laurel

Jill said...

Hannah,
I wish I could tell them apart! I need to get on your blog more often! They are the cutest girls ever!!!! You look great! Your family reunion looked like a blast! Your grandma looks great for 90! I'm so glad we can stay connected this way!

Love you tons!
Jill

Heather said...

1.Laurel on left, Maisy on right
2.Maisy on right, Laurel on left
3.Maisy front, Laurel back
4.Laurel left, Maisy right
5.Maisy left, Laurel right

It's definitely a challenge!

Jill said...

Hannah! Congratulations on your number 3 coming. That is so super exciting!!! Wow 14 months apart. They will have so much fun when they are older. Number 3 is so lucky to have two big sisters to keep him/her safe at school. What an exciting time for your little family! MMMMWWWAAA

Sue Proctor said...

1. maisy Laurel
2. maisy laurel
3. laurel maisy
4. laurel maisy
5. maisy laurel

Cedric Anderson said...

The one on the right is Maggie and the one on the left is Larry. This was easy.

Amanda L said...

I have to be honest Hannah, they look the same to me. :) Then again, I've only been spying on them through your blog for a few months now. There, I've confessed. I've been spying on lots of people for a while and finally, inspired by you and Beth, i joined the crowd. Three cheers for blogging friends! And congrats on 1, 2 and upcoming 3. You will learn that God really shorted us when he gave us just two arms. I'm actually considering getting Ellie a leash...just for large outdoor settings...:)

Rhiann said...

my guess was for all 5 pictures.

Britta said...

1. Laurel,Maisy
2. Maisy,Laurel
3. Laurel,Maisy
4. Laurel, Maisy
5. Maisy, Laurel