Sunday, August 31, 2008

Water Babies

Laurel and Maisy have been trying their legs at swimming lately and I'm happy to report are really enjoying it!


Their first trip to the pool, as you can see Laurel was a little more enthusiastic about the whole thing...Maisy is not so sure.

Here's the poster child for swimming enthusiasm. Scout LOVES the pool! She had so much fun in the water.


The first time we went, we borrowed this floating thingy from one of Cedric and Sarah's neighbors...it worked pretty well. Laurel loved just hanging out and kicking her little feet. Maisy still at this point is deciding if she likes this whole thing.

Can you see where Scout gets her enthusiasm? Who is this crazy, half naked guy and what's he doing with my baby?!


Nigel is Mr. Cool in the pool.

We bought this little crab and Laurel and Maisy both love it. It has a little splash pool in the front. It is my favorite thing in the whole world right now to watch their little legs kicking under water. I think the last few times we have gone Maisy has decided she likes the water...I'm so glad.


Laurel just hangin' in the crab

The best part about swimming is the three hour naps that happen right after we are done.

2 comments:

Thelma said...

The picture of Maisy laying on the towel looks just like Olivia/Liliana. Must be related...

Hannah Stevenson said...

Thelma,
I totally agree...I have thought Maisy looked like Liliana from the beginning.