Friday, March 5, 2010

Merry Christmas


 So I completely failed in the Christmas Greetings department this year.  I mean not even a "hello" on this blog?!  It just got away from me I suppose.  Here we are in all of our pajama glory!

Quick Recap:

We started out on Christmas Eve at Jerry and Shirley's and had a little Christmas Eve pajama party.  Shirley and I made matching pajama pants for everyone.  We had a great time sewing them up and they looked so fun and festive on everyone that night.  We were so glad Brittany was here (she came all the way from Provo/BYU) as usual brought life to our party.

 
Team Pajama Pants!

 
 So nice to get in some Britt time!



We ate lots of yummy food and watched Christmas movies until the girls had to go home to bed.  Christmas morning was just us and the girls.  It was so relaxing and fun. The twins were a little more aware this year that there was something exciting happening and really had fun opening gifts and playing with all of their new toys.  Norah had a nice time too I think.  Her sisters really liked her gifts...some more than their own.  She's a trooper that Norah and shared.

Christmas night was full of Stevenson's.  We went and ate a big dinner and got to see Heather,Curtis and kids who flew in from Boston area, and tons of aunts, uncles and cousins.  We had a little talent show which was really fun and then ended the night with a Christmas Carol sing-a-long.

The rest of the week was spent with Heather's family.  We always love it when they come. They are all such quality people. It was fun this time to see Laurel and Maisy really interact and play with their cousins.

I did post a giveaway on my "While They Sleep" blog this year for a couple of copies of Mr. Krueger's Christmas.  Jeff bought a whole bunch the first Christmas we were married to give to co-workers and had some left over.  It was fun to send them off to a few ladies who had never heard of the movie or the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Here are some more pictures of Christmas Morning:


Thanks to Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles and all who made our holiday so special.  We love you all!

1 comments:

Britta said...

You're Christmas looked so memorable and fun. I love the p.j.s. Good job! I love the pic of Norah eating the orange. CUTE!