
We had a fun Valentines Day this year. Here's a picture of the girls enjoying their treasures. Daddy gave them each a new teddy bear. The twins each named "Pooh".
Grandma and Grandpa Anderson sent them a card with STICKERS! They loved those! Of course Laurel adorned her beloved boots as soon as she had the chance.

Here's Maisy introducing us to "Pooh". She came home from Nursery with the balloon. We didn't get a chance after church to find out why she got a balloon and Laurel didn't but Laurel didn't seem offended and Maisy was in Heaven.
On her way to bed after a day of Love.
And here I am posing for you in my new SNUGGIE! Jeff knows the way to a girls heart! I love it. So warm, so soft, so
snuggie.
3 comments:
Yowza, a snuggie! Shouldn't you keep that between you two? Eh, eh?
Alright, that first picture with all three of your girls sitting on the table left me speachless... it was so cute! Norah looks so chubby!
Hannah, you look so comfy, I bet that's nice to have now while you're sick.
The girls are so adorable with their "Pooh's",Laurel with her boots, and Maisy with her balloon. Norah is getting so big since the last time I saw her. (What did I expect?) I can't believe she's gonna be 1 year this month. I guess it's time Mom and Dad updated their blog now, huh?! he he!
You are alive...sort of. Sorry you're sick, but I need to confess something. I have the same Snuggie and I LOVE it. Such a silly, simple concept but I even wear mine if I'm chilly while folding laundry. Very functional.
Post a Comment