
Laurel and Maisy got little babies to take care of just like their Mommy. Maisy was thrilled and Laurel was way more interested than we expected she would be. It is kind of a tradition that Grandma Anderson (my Mom) gives the older sibling (siblings in our case) a baby doll when a new brother or sister is born. I had forgotten about this so it was so fun when my Mom pulled these out for the girls. The dolls came complete with hospital tags and birth certificates. Thanks Mom!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Dolls
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a wonderful mom you have. I havn't seen her forever...maybe because its been ages since Ive been to JoAnns. I always see your mom at the fabric store. It is great to see pictures of your happy family.
Man I love that woman! What a great tradition.
Post a Comment