Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. ~Anne Brads




The idea of this quote and the thought "opposition in all things" has been in my mind so much lately. I think because right at this very minute we are experiencing the "Spring" part of life....literally and figuratively.

The day the weather really changed and the buds began to bloom for real, was the day that I felt that we could really do this "three babies" thing...and we have...not perfectly but with all of our hearts.

I love all of the sounds in our home: the girls playing and learning and squealing and the sounds of us loving and caring for them. Our lives are so completely full of all of the right things right now...and I'm loving every single hard, exhausting, beautiful minute of it. Seriously.

4 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

i can't wait to meet you in real life so we can be REAL bff's instead of just ebff's! :) this post sums up exactly how i've been feeling lately. so, so very lucky to have such a simple, wonderful life. i'm so glad you're enjoying your! :)

Beth and Shae said...

I love you Hannah! You are an amazing example to me and I can't wait to see you very soon!!!

jaacs said...

What a great example you are! Surely there are rough patches in everyone's life but sometimes it is overwhelming when it is your own. How grateful I am for the reminder that their is opposition in all things and how much I truly do appreciate the 'spring time' in my life. :)

Jenks Jive said...

Thank you for this! It helps me remember to be grateful for my blessings.