When my mom was still here, we ventured to see Great Grandma and Grandpa Anderson. We had such a nice visit with them. They both got to hold Norah Jane and Grandpa made Laurel and Maisy's day with a game of "catch". Every time I see them I wonder if it will be the last and try to soak in every little detail of our visit. I don't even want to imagine life without them. They are so good at making us feel like we are the most important people in the world. We are so lucky to live so close. We love them SO much!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Norah Meets Great Grandma and Grandpa Anderson
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey I thought they thought we were the most important people! :)
I guess we know what you mean :)
Post a Comment