Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Sunday


Easter was so nice and relaxing this year. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Stevenson's for lunch. We were treated to a beautiful meal (Shirley knows how to set a table!) and some yummy Easter treats. As you can see from the pictures, we had a few hours of pure, spring joy! While I'm writing this, I just want to say how great Jerry, Shirley and Brittany have been since Norah was born (well they were great before too). Brittany calls almost everyday to see if I need help. Shirley and Jerry have watched and played with Laurel and Maisy numerous times giving Norah and me a chance to rest. Thanks guys! We love you!

P.S. The Easter Bunny Family pictures are bordering on corny but what are ya gonna do?

5 comments:

Brittany S. G. said...

I LOVE the final bunny picture almost as much as I love you guys! :)

Maria said...

I love the bunny pictures too! Especially the last one. I have a feeling you are going to have a few more like it - no one looking at the camera except Mom & Dad. I love it!

Brent and Emily said...

Awesome.

Britta said...

I love the girls dresses. Isn't Walmart awesome! Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Love you!

Britta said...

Can I just say one more thing?
The girls are growing up so fast!