I was privileged to be in the room when He shared this. What an amazing gift we have all been given. To be inspired, CLICK HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was privileged to be in the room when He shared this. What an amazing gift we have all been given. To be inspired, CLICK HERE
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 4:27 AM
6 comments:
What type of inspiration is this? Something BAD, very very BAD I bet! Too bad I will never know because BYU has deemed the link BAD and it is blocking the site:( Come on BYU. We are old enough, for goodness sake!
It's from the Relief Society broadcast...but on youtube maybe that's why?
Ah, yes, that evil YouTube! Love ya.
I loved this when I saw it at the relief society broadcast, and when Clint had me watch it a couple weeks ago, and today. I love President Uchdolf, such a great man.
I loved this talk and this video is beautiful! Thanks for sharing:)
How are your little girls? Is it hard with three?
thanks for the note hannah...i got it yesterday in the mail. it was the perfect pick me up i needed just at the right time. hope the girlies are adjusting well and we LOVE you!
Post a Comment