Here is the end of our SCARY bushes in the back yard. When we bought the house, they were taking over the back yard and all kinds of creatures were living in them...YUCK! So we decided to remove them...It was a BIG, dirty, painful job.
I was really busy with murals this month and all year up to this point. This one was for a little girls' room...she wanted a French room complete with a view of the Eiffel Tower (this picture makes it look a little crooked)...this is not the completed mural but you get the idea. It was a fun project. If you want to see more of what I worked on you can click here.
Here's the bushes all ready to be hauled to the dump...it took us ALL day just to load them up(thank goodness for Jeff's parents...they were a HUGE help) and three full dump truck loads to get those nasty bushes out of our lives...
At the end of April, Britta and Clint left their kids with us so they could get some RR in Nauvoo. We had a fabulous time! Here are some pictures of our wienie roast/face painting party:What did I say about Cedric's eyes?
Saturday, November 17, 2007
April 2007
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wowzers! i am so so so super impressed with your mural! wish you were here so i could use you! :) (i'm chris cottam's wife, by the way!)
I say,"Good show ol'chap" great face Cedric, and Hannah
Post a Comment