Wow, do we feel showered! So many friends and family have showered us with gifts for the girls...the first shower was in Reno (actually Sparks) organized by my newest sister Ruth (Jordan's wife) with help from Johanna, my Mom and Camille. There were 40 plus friends there...it was crazy! We felt so loved.
The next shower was here in American Fork...the women I work with in Primary planned it and we received so many beautiful things.
Then last but not least, was this weekend's shower in Orem put on by my sisters...Britta, Camille and Sarah. It was a family shower...Thanks everyone who came! Here are just a few pics (I didn't get any of the Sparks one...my camera was MIA...darn! )Awe...this was one of the many CUTE outfits we received...these girls are seriously taken care of in the cute, pink, outfit department!
These towels have pretty much confirmed that we will name the babies Laurel and Maisy...they are embroidered with each of their names...Thanks Kristen!
This is a picture of Laurel, my great aunt. We are naming one of our babies after her because she is so cool. Grandma Anderson is the other beautiful lady on the couch...I was so thrilled that she came...she only goes to church and Chuck O'Rama normally....I felt completely honored that she was there...Thanks for coming Grandma!
These are my beautiful cousins (and sister) from left to right: Cherie, Kindy, Britta and Suzanne...love these girls!
And I feel like these girls are my sisters too...Christine, Carlie and Callie (Camille's sisters) so what does that make them to me? Sister-in-laws? I don't know but I do know that they are like family and I love them so much!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Rain Drops Keep Fallin' on my Head
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yay for babies!!! Especially those that come more than one at a time...Hannah, you'll be the greatest mom...Saturday was tons o' fun!
Post a Comment