Saturday, November 17, 2007

A year ago at this time...October and November 2006

About a year ago Cedric and Sarah came over to chop some wood...we all heard a kitten crying. At Sarah's repeated requests, Cedric found the source of the crying...a little kitten in our old shed...his eyes were totally infected (not Cedric's, the kitten's...although I do wonder about Cedric's eyes sometimes...shifty) and he was very hungry (again not Cedric, the kitten). Jeff and I are not "cat people" so I tried to call Animal Control to pick him up...but it was after 5 p.m. so he would have to spend the night in a box inside. He just cried and cried and about broke my heart. When Jeff got home from church meetings, he said the least we could do was try to clean out his eyes. That was the beginning of the end. I guess we have become "Cat People"...yikes. We named him Figaro "Figgy" for short and he is the most spoiled member of our family. Here are some pictures...he is definitely a lot bigger now.

The below picture is from our Trip to Boston last November. I'm standing in front of Norman Rockwell's studio in Stockbridge, MA. We had a fabulous time visiting with Heather and Curtis and family who are now living in Higham, MA and touring with my parents (who just happened to be there at the same time). We even went and visited some of my old mission area's in Newington, CT. A great way to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary.

2 comments:

Cedric, Sarah, Scout, and Baxter Anderson said...

Sarah is the best looking and coolest wife... at least to me she is. Good web log... so far I like it. Especially the first picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey! where are the Figgy pics you said were below? Figgy, where are you?