Saturday, November 17, 2007

February and March 2007


For Valentine's Day I bought us bikes! They were...are you ready? Only $21.00 each!!! Jeff gave me a really soft teddy bear and a yummy smelling candle. We bought Figgy this shirt...it says "I Poop, You Scoop"... this pretty much sums up our relationship with Figgy...we scoop out of love.


Our friend Amber Zierenberg came in early march to teach us how to prune our fruit trees...here's Jeff doing the job beautifully...

Mom and Dad came for Conference and took all of us including Grandma and Grandpa Anderson to Chuck O' Rama. Grandma will not attend most events, but when it comes to Chuck O' Rama she is there! I thought this was a cute picture.


I thought this was a hilarious picture of Jeff. He's not shy about showing me how he feels while I'm cutting his hair. He's actually a really good sport about it usually and I think I'm getting better :)


2 comments:

MJG said...

gotta love that facial expression on Mr. Jeff. Oh, and Chuck-a-Rama? I'm always down for that.

Maria said...

Jeff!!! Just think of all the money you are saving by having your wife cut your hair! That should put a smile on your face. When we were dating, Jordan used to have me cut his hair. He went back to cutting his own after we got married. Interesting... :)