Hey Everybody,
Let's try this blogging thing again! I tried it about a year an a half ago but let's just say it out loud...I FAILED!!! Maybe it's because I didn't feel our lives were exciting enough to post about or maybe it was pure laziness. Yeah, let's face it, it is the later because we have really exciting lives!
Below are a some pictures of our last year here in American Fork, Utah. Enjoy!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Let's try this again....
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great Blog Hannah! I loved seeing some of your murals and hearing how you guys are doing. I look forward to hearing about and seeing pictures of your twins.
Welcome back! Be sure to keep us updated regularly!!!
Sounds like you guys have had quite the exciting year...and an even more exciting year coming up. I am jealous of your garden!
That was the best recap ever! I'm so glad we live close to you to be a part of your super duper living. These are the days and it only gets better!
Post a Comment