Saturday, November 17, 2007

September / October 2007

Some of the fruits of our garden...we definitely enjoyed a bounteous harvest....


Ninja Nigel...this is at one of our first "Sewing Club" meetings...Camille, Sarah, Callie, Christine and me are all members...want to join?


One of the pairs of shoes I made for our girls...I almost forgot...we are having 2 GIRLS!!!


Here is little Nigel on Halloween sweeping the women off their feet with his French smooth talk...OUI OUI!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

first of all, 2 girls!!! wahoo! and those shoes! you should sell them. i'm totally buying! :)

Shae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shae said...

Okay let's try this again!
Awesome recap! Thanks for including how sad you are about our departure from Utah. We feel like part of the family for sure! Hopefully now if you update regularly it won't take you so long so you will have more time to answer my phone messages! HA! HA! Love you guys, Beth, Shae and Aiden

Cedric, Sarah, Scout, and Baxter Anderson said...

I must say... Good job on the updates, Hambone. Sarah and I are stoked to have you a part of the cyber-fam as well as the physical one.

Britta said...

It looks like you've had a very eventful and fun year. Great blog!
I love the last picture. Nigel looks like he's really enjoying the attention of those girls, "Hey gals, whatcha doin', oo la la" says Nigel.